This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30015-11 (-2147023838) if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while installing or reinstalling office. This solution applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 30015-11 (-2147023838) generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
How to fix Error Code 30015-11 (-2147023838)Step 1 Check Windows Firewall :
1. In Start Search box type “Firewall.cpl” (without quotes)
2. Click on Windows Firewall.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2 Disable any installed Antivirus/Malware/Adware Program Temporarily in your system:
Sometimes Antivirus/Malware/Adware programs mark Microsoft office installer files as Spam and block it from installing. Please refer your vendor website for disabling it temporarily. Once the installation is done you can activate it again.
Step 3 Check if your network is behind Proxy:
1. Hold down Windows Key + R and Enter “CMD” (without quotes)
2. Hit Enter key
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
If you get the message “Direct Access (no proxy server)“, continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
In most cases, error code 30015-11 (-2147023838) should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Symptoms of Error Code 30015-11 (-2147023838)
- You will get an Error Message while opening/installing Ms Office. The error may look like “Something went wrong. Error code 30015-11 (-2147023838)”.
- Slow down overall system speed
- Ms Office Application Will Stop.
Cause of 30015-11 (-2147023838) Error Code
- Corrupt Core Ms office files
- Windows Firewall blocking the installation
- System Level Conflict
Recently Added Errors: